Hey everyone! I know this post is very late (considering the topic), but I wanted to do it anyways. And y’all probably already know that I tend to be late with things…like with everything 🤦♀️
So 2018 was a crazy year, and I have a feeling that 2019 might be crazier…
Here we gooooo
Warning: I am very grammatically incorrect *whoopsies*
Warning: Sarcasm lives here
Warning: My pics and GIFs always look terrible on WordPress, but fine on other platforms…
Ps. I know it’s “cause” not “cuz”, but just imagine me saying “cuz” in a sassy voice 👍
Lots of things happened in 2018…nothing too wild tho cuz ya know, I obtain a very boring life. I’m only going to list a few major things because I know that no one wants to read a semi-long list of boring things.
Recap of 2018:
– I read a total of 96 books! *ahhhhh*
– got my braces off…bc that’s soooo important 🤦♀️😂
– went to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando [for the first time] (thank you mom, dad, and grandma!)
– created a random blog *wink wink*
– created a random [and hopefully aesthetically pleasing] bookstagram *wiNk*
– became a rep for the awesome bookmark shop called Laflilabookmarks (PLZ CHECK IT OUT HERE!)
– created a bookmark design for Laflilabookmarks (thank you so much Nuša! PLZ CHECK IT OUT HERE, especially if you’re into relatable quotes and TID by Cassandra Clare)
– I started and tried to continue a bullet journal (ahah! Guess who gave up after 5 months 👍)
– made some new foods (apparently I make good peppermint chocolate bark?!)
– [very random, but] slept in a bunk bed for the first time (top bunk ofc….bc that’s supppeerrr important)
✵ ✵ ✵
Well with 2018 over, it’s time to say helloooo to 2019…
I honestly can’t wait for 2019 because this is the year that a lot of big things will happen for me. But I’m honestly really scared because I know that it’ll also be a really tough year and I don’t know what the future holds…
Goals for 2019:
– get all As (i’m still in school y’all 😂)
– read at least 50 books *cough ya right cough*
– be less stressy and depressy *cue the audience laughter*
– keep myself, my blog, and bookstagram aliveeee….i think….
– blog more! (be more active within the community)
– be more organized (aka remember that planner you bought?!)
– reach out to more people…if i ever find the non-awkward side of me
✵ ✵ ✵
Finally, here are a couple totally unrelated and probably terrible photos. (You can find the non blurry versions on my bookstagram 😩)
What are your favorite memories from 2018?
What are you looking forward to in 2019?
Any goals/resolutions for 2019?
Hey, let’s talk about random stuff 😁
Well that’s it y’all! I really hope to be more active throughout this year and to really grow my blog because I honestly love this community and writing up my super long posts 😂 Thank you so much to everyone who has stayed by my side, and thank you to those people who decided to randomly read my post. I hope you have a good day or night! 💗