Good morning, afternoon, or evening, everyone! Dang I’ve been on a roll. I actually posted this month…more than once! *the proudness I have for myself shall take over the shame any minute now 😂*
Anyways, let’s spill some tea and here we goooooo
Warning: You are entering the cringey *long* writing zone…don’t say i didn’t warn ya 😂
DISCLAIMER: As usual these are my personal opinions. And I definitely do not mean to offend anyone in any shape or form.
DISCLAIMER 2: These books are not listed in any “favorite to least favorite” ways. It’s actually the order I read them in.
I’m so glad to say that this month I did get some reading in! It wasn’t easy, but I managed *1am was my best friend*
So in November, I read a total of….8 BOOKS!!!
✵ ✵ ✵
This book was everything I could ask for. JLA slayed, yet again, with this book. Being thrown back into the Lux world like this, was very comforting and I would give this book 5/5 stars any day without any hesitations. Luc is amazing and I dare you to fight be about it.
I finished reading this book y’all *do i get a cookie now* It took me about 2-3 years to come around, but I finally picked it up and read it in 6 hours. Yup I kept my a** seated for 6 hours straight and refused to leave my room until I finished the whole thing. This book was good. Great. Wow….I’ll leave the rest to this gif…
I couldn’t resist reading this right after I finished HoF. I am at loss of words. I loved this book so much and I regret not reading it sooner. One thing I will say though is that I didn’t realize how much I missed the friendship between Aelin, Chaol, and Dorian (mostly between Aelin and Dorian tho) *silently dies from fangirling*
Oui! Another JLA series! The characters are hilarious, and I love the chemistry between them. Of course not just the romantic chemistry, but the friendships are also amazing. Y’all need to go check out JLA’s books if you haven’t already!
The more I read, the deeper I fall into this world/series. This book was full of twists, turns, and a bunch of humor! If y’all haven’t checked out this series yet, please do.
Continuing this series, I am still blown away. This book had so many mind-blowing plot twists, an endless amount of adorable romance, and a lot of pain. I cannot believe how great this series is so far, and I can’t wait to continue it.
O M L. This book. This woman. These characters. The ending. There are no words to explain how tempted I am to skip Tower of Dawn and head right to Kingdom of Ashes. This book left me speechless, and the ending left me in tears.
I admit that I never thought I would pick up a book by Tahereh unless it was part of her Shatter Me series. But after reading this book, I wish I had picked it up sooner. Tahereh Mafi is a queen and she continues to slay with her first own voices contemporary book (aka AVLEOS).
Other Life Updates:
1. So I am officially the worst person ever because I haven’t gotten any tags done. Literally none. I am so sorry to everyone who has tagged me to do something in the past 1-4 months. Sometimes I come on here and I can’t find the inspiration to complete the tag, and I don’t want to force it upon myself. I hope y’all understand.
2. For my bookstagram, I have officially reached 750 followers! It’s honestly not a huge deal, but I’m really happy about all the friends I have made from this amazing community. It’s only been a couple of months, but I have met so many amazing people such as Nina @halsyy.loves.books, Brianna @recovertocover, Demi @booksandhoneyyyy, Devon @book.cats.tea, and many many more. Actually, I’ll probably make a post dedicated to my bookstagram and all my friends.
3. My rep collab bookmark (that I designed with Nuša from @laflilabookmarks) has been in store for a while now! If you like The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, then I highly recommend you check it out! 😉 Unfortunately, my term as a rep is officially over, but please CHECK OUT LAFLILABOOKMARKS HERE!
4. I WATCHED FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD! And holy shit, I’m still in shock…and I literally watched it 19 days ago (the day it was released). The ending had me sobbing and questioning everything 😂
5. I only have 1 month of school left! Which means finals and cramming is going to start…now *poop* Because of this, I’ll most likely be more inactive than usual (is that even possible lmao?)…
How was your November?
What books did you read in November? Which was your favorite?
What books do you plan on reading in December?
What are you most looking forward to in December?
Well this is the end of that super long wrap up…#sorrynotsorry. I really gotta blast because I have to finish a whole presentation project thingy tonight, and a bunch of other stuff…As always, thank you everyone for sticking by my side and supporting me through everything. I love y’all and I hope you have a good day or night 😊