Hey everyone! I finally had time (not really, but procrastinating homework was fun) to finish this tag and get it out there. I want to say thank you so much Andie from Andrea’s Nirvana for tagging me to do this amazing tag. But I also want to say I’m so sorry for taking so long.
As usual I will leave the Goodreads link for each book. And as usual please ignore all my grammatical errors and nonsense 😂
Well let’s get into it. I can’t wait to answer all these creative questions! Here we gooo…
- Thank the person who tagged you and provide a link to their post!
- Maaaybe include a link to my (the creator’s) post, which is this one right here.
- Include the logo somewhere in the post.
- Find a book/anime/movie/manga/K-Drama/TV show or anything else that fits the prompts below.
- Cliche rule here, but have fun!
- Tag 5 to 10 people (or more, if you’re feeling like it, no biggie)
1. The Greatest Showman: In Which The Intro Is Amazing
Hmmm I need to think for a minute *insert intense thinking face*
Hands down We Are The Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson. This book definitely had the best intro? prologue? first sentence? what? 😂
2. A Million Dreams: In Which Things Get A Little Too Dragged
Ya so subtle (not really) disclaimer. This is just my personal opinion and I definitely do not mean to offend anyone in any shape or form!
3. Come Alive: In Which There Is A Nice Plot Twist
Nice plot twist huh? I’ve read so many books with huge plot twists that make me happy or sob/scream. And even though I have very mixed feelings about this book, I’m gonna go with it anyways because not only is it a huge plot twist, but also a f***ing cliffhanger. And that book is Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi.
4. The Other Side: In Which A Villain Turns Into A Good Guy or Vice Versa
So I’m going with the classic answer here. I’m not sure how y’all view him, but Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas is a freaking a**. I guess he technically isn’t a villain, but WE ALL KNOW HE IS.
5. Never Enough: In Which You Hate The Love Triangle
Ya so I don’t do love triangles. The only one I’ll ever make an exception for is the one in The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare (jk it still bothered me a lot). But the triangle in The Selection by Keira Cass….. *HMMMM SMH* Now I hold this series dear to my heart for sentimental reasons, but America made a bunch of dumb mistakes 😒
6. This Is Me: In Which Representation Is Amazing
I’m definitely going with Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire. Not only do we have racial representations, we also get a lot of different LGBTQA+ rep (which I think is very rare and therefore very awesome).
7. Rewrite The Stars: In Which It’s ‘Us Against The World’ [Not Necessarily Romantic]
I’m going with a couple of groups for this….
First, Audrey Rose Wadsworth and Thomas Cresswell from Stalking Jack The Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco. Not only do they have amazing chemistry, but they also work really well together.
Second, The Dregs (or Kaz Brekker’s squad) from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. This group is one of the best groups I have ever read about. They all have this amazing friendship and reliability (that doesn’t even make sense but okkkk).
And lastly, The Inner Circle from A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I absolutely love all of the characters separately, but together they’re mind-blowing *I love my children 😂*
8. Tightrope: In Which The Love Triangle Took A Wrong Turn
Took a wrong turn? I actually can’t think of any answer because I usually always steer clear of love triangles. And for most of the triangles that I’ve read about, the girl somehow always ends up with both guys, or she ends up with the guy I vote for 😊
9. From Now On: In Which The Main Character Only Gets Their Stuff Together In The End
I have so many characters in mind right now *evil laugh* But I’m gonna go with Juliette at the end of Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. Only because I feel like by the end, Juliette finally somewhat understood and recognized what she’s capable of and what power she has over people.
Do you agree with my answers? What are your unpopular book opinions?
Love Triangles (yay or nay)? Plot twists (yay or nay)? Cliffhangers (yay or nay?) Least favorite book trope?
Favorite squad? (can be books or film)
Thank you again to Andie for nominating me to do this tag! I’m also so sorry for taking so freaking long to complete it 😭 I swear I’ll do better in the future! (or at least I’ll try lmao). Also thank you so much to my lovely readers and all the people who decided to read through this entire post! I hope you have a great day or night 💞